The privacy of your personal information is important to us at TunHub. We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. TunHub respects your privacy and therefore protects your personal data. This Statement is an addition to the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, the general definitions and provisions of the Terms and Conditions apply.
The types of personal information we collect: The personal information that we collect about you may include, but is not limited to: contact and other identifying information including your name, address, phone number, e-mail addresses and date of birth; information about your use of our and third parties' websites, products and services including your login time and duration and your last known login date and time; financial details provided to us in connection with your use of our websites, products or services; information related to your use of third party applications and accounts if you elect to link our products and services to third party applications or accounts (such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter). This information includes your access data and any information you make available on those third party applications or accounts (including posts, location tags, photographs and biographical information); other information that we consider necessary in order to provide our products and services to you.
We may use personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
to assess and process your application for use of our products and services;
to provide the websites, products and services to you;
to improve our websites, products and services;
to tell you about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you that are provided by us or third parties that we have arrangements with.
By using our websites, products and services you are deemed to have consented to us using your personal information for marketing purposes. You can contact us at any time if you no longer wish us to do so; We use your data:
to perform administrative tasks including systems development, testing and training, the format and operation of our websites and applications managing our right and obligations regarding external payment systems;
to allow you to manage your third party applications and accounts including linking your account with third party applications to share and distribute your information;
to generate statistics, measure site activity and develop policies to optimise your buying experience; to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
to meet our obligations under any relevant laws or regulations.
· TunHub is not selling your personal data.
· We may share personal information about you with:
· organisations involved in providing, managing or administering our websites, products or services such as third party suppliers or service providers including those involved in hosting, billing, data storage and security, other affiliated organisations like printers or posting;
· organisations involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our systems;
· organisations involved in a corporate re-organisation or who are involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business of TunHub;
· providers of third party applications and accounts if you elect to link our products and services to third party applications or accounts (such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter);
· any person that we are required or authorised by law to disclose your personal information to.
· If you have participated in a study, the data will be shared with the person or entity („Researcher“) conducting the study. Each Researcher is following an ethical code displayed in the landing page of the respective study. However, TunHub is not responsible for the Researcher’s action. The Research is solely responsible for rightful upholding of German Data Protection Laws especially for the rightful handling and processing of that data („responsible entity“/ „verantwortliche Stelle“ § 3 Abs. 7 German Data Protection Act) and the OECD Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows of Personal Data (http://www.oecd.org/sti/ieconomy/oecdguidelinesontheprotectionof privacyandtransborderflowsofpersonaldata.htm)
If you do not provide us with personal information, we cannot provide our websites, products or services to you.
We generally store the personal information that we collect in electronic databases, stored at a hosting provider on servers in Germany. This hosting provider is complying to US-EU Safe Harbour. We may also keep hard copy records of this personal information in physical storage facilities. We use a range of physical and technical security processes and procedures to protect the confidentiality and security of the information that we hold. TunHub is in Beta-Phase meaning that we are developing and improving this software and cannot guarantee at this point in time that we already comply in all aspects to the German Federation Data Protection Act or EU-Directive of Data Protection. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, each User is accepting this fact and waives his right to hold TunHub liable for possibly not complying to all aspects of German or EU Data Protection Acts at this point in time.
You have a right to free disclosure of the information stored about you. Once you have participated in a study, you waive your right to delete this specific data to the Researcher as Researchers are required to store raw data of their research for several years. The right for deletion however persists if a Researcher is using your data in a not intended or unlawful way.
a.If you are concerned that we may have breached data protection, please contact us using the contact details set out below: Ansgar Bittermann, Seelower Strasse 16, 10439 Berlin.
b. We will make a record of your complaint and will refer it to our internal complaint resolution department for further investigation. We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.